Wednesday, March 19, 2008

October 3, 2008

Let's see how many people read this...

Rumors are out there that there is a new Champagne due to enter the world in early October. Rumors are correct! We are soooo excited. We've heard the heartbeat twice, I'm not puking everyday, and we hit 12 weeks tomorrow, so we feel it's safe to share the news! Prepare for more blogging, as now I feel like we have something worthwhile to post.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay!! haha i was wondering how long you were going to wait before posting something :) cant wait til october!!! love ya! amy

Lori Chapman said...

I'm so happy its not even funny. I better see belly pic on this blog! I can't wait to go shopping for the baby.

Anonymous said...

yeah for my niece.... can't wait for october. glad you are having a good pregancy and not too uncomfortable. you lost your title as the great dalmodie....sydney has it now...hahah
always enjoy your site. love you bunches. Aunt Pat