Friday, May 16, 2008
Stop yelling at me!
I've been hounded and harrassed by many to post some "baby bump" pics...so here they are. You can all stop yelling at me! And NO, I do not do bare belly shots, so don't even ask! These two are of me at 20 weeks. Only 20 more weeks to go, give or take a few. Our girl is quite active now, or at least now I can feel it. She seems to be a big fan of music like her mom, as she gets down while I ride to and from work with the music turned up loud and I sing along.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
About time there sexy Mama to be. You look good. tiny but good.. hehe Come on no skin belly shots.awwwwww come on now there so cute. Your looking good there love. Keep growing little one there are many waiting to see you.
Post a Comment