I was remembering today the desperate pleas I would make a few months ago when Sydney was the worst sleeper known to mankind. I was so tired I couldn't see straight, much less function in society or at work, so I jokingly (not really) threatened to send her to an orphanage, sell her to Madonna, or just simply give her away to anyone who would take her. I was remembering all this as she and I were practicing singing "Happy Birthday" for her cousin Camryn's birthday party coming up soon. If I had sold her, or given her to Madonna and her international brood, I would have missed this...see video below. I'm so glad that orphanage never called to claim her, cause I would have missed my little two-foot terror and all her charm and wit.
I love you Sydie! I promise not to actually sell you or send you to live with the gypsies. But I can't promise I won't threaten it when your demon side, a.k.a. your father's side, is rearing her ugly head!
ok, blogger is being mean and won't upload my video...i've linked it instead.
Monday, February 01, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment